Winter Coat and Boots Ministry
Souls For Christ Ministries makes all Avenues to supplies Available for Toronto's Homeless
We are adament about providing clothing where possible and will collect Winter Coats and Boots from Time to Time to assist the homeless with survival during the Winter Months.
This is a ministry that works in conjunction with others groups, churches and organizations to collect gently used clothing for those who live on the streets and in shelters year round.
ABOUT ALL WINTER CLOTHING
ALL CLOTHING COLLECTED MUST BE:
1. Clean and washed and Bagged for distribution.
2. Dropped off at our office -( WHEN THERE IS A PLAN TO DO SO AND AGREED UPON)
PLEASE UNDERSTAND ALL CLOTHING DONATED AND DROPPED OFF AT OUR OFFICE, MUST BE DONE DURING OFFICE HOURS.
3. Donations must be "WINTER CLOTHING ONLY"- COATS AND BOOTS AND KEY OUTTER WEAR will only be accepted.
4. All items especially footwear MUST ONLY BE "GENTLY USED" . NOTHING WORN OUT OR VERY OLD WILL BE ACCEPTED!
5. Coats must be washed or dry cleaned and gently used to be Accepted.
6. OUR "OFFICE CONTACT FOR DROP OFF" is 416-389-5466
NOVEMBER 1ST THRU DECEMBER 30TH- NOTHING OUTSIDE THESE MONTHS WILL BE ACCEPTED INCLUDING SUMMERWEAR.
NOTE: ALL Exceptions MUST BE FIRST approved by the office of Pastor Dean !
To Contact our office- 416-389-5466
ALL CLOTHING DROPPED OFF WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED BASED UPON OUR DISCRETION..WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE CLOTHING THAT DOES NOT MEET THE STANDARD OF OUR GUIDELINES!!!